Welcome to my Scentsy Candles Review!
Did you hear about Scentsy on social media, and decide to look further into it? Is it going to be worth your time? You’ve come to the right place!
Scentsy Candles Review – The Company
Scentsy is a multi level, direct sales fragrance company that offers scented wax and warmers. Indpendant contractors can become a consultant, and sell the products through in home parties and Facebook Events, but people can place orders online or by phone also.
The company was created in 2003 by Orville and Heidi Thompson. In 2009, Scentsy received the Direct Selling Association’s first Rising Star Award, and topped Inc. 500’s list as the fastest-growing consumer products company in America in 2010. Today there are more than 100,000 consultants.
Scentsy Candles Review – The Products
The company is built on scented wickless candles and warmers.
- Scentsy Bars
- Kids Scetsy Buddies
- Essential Oils
- Car Fresheners
- Laundry Detergent
- Home Sprays
- Cleaning Supplies
- Personal Hygiene Products
Scentsy Candles Review – Cost To Join
How much does it cost to become a consultant with Scentsy Candles?
It is $99 to join Scentsy as a consultant.
- A Warmer
- 80+ scent testers
- Product Samples
- 3 months of free website, and $10 a month after that.
- Business tools
- Exclusive gift!
- Plus tax and shipping.
Scentsy Consultants must generate 200 points or more in personal retail volume in at least one month within any contiguous three-month period. These sales can come from your sales or members you sign up. It’s a nice way of not charging a monthly cost to remain a consultant.
Scentsy Candles Review – The Compensation Plan
Consultants earn a percentage of their Personal Retail Volume(PRV). As your PRV increaases, then so do your percentages of commissions.
As consultants’s monthly sales and team increase, so do their rankings.
- Essential Consultant – Less than 1000 PRV and no downline
- Certified Constultant – Lifetime 1000+ PRV and no consultants on your team
- Lead Consultant – 500 PRV with 1 consultant on your team
- Star Consultant – 500 PRV with 2 consultants on your team, and 2500 PRV as a group
- Superstar Consultant – 500 PRV with 3 consultants on your team, and 6000 PRV as a group
- Director – 500 PRV with 3 consultants on your team, and 10,000 as a group
- Star Director – 500 PRV with 3 consustants, and 30,000 as a group with 2 First Gen Directors
- Superstar Director – 500 PRV with 3 consultants, and 80,000 as a group with 4 First Gen Directors.
Essential Consultants earn 20% commissions for their first 1000 points in PRV, and 25% commissions for all the following ranks. As you pick up rank, then you’ll earn more bonuses or incentive trips. See chart below.
Scentsy Candles Review – The Verdict
Altogether, Scentsy Candles has great products, so if you have a passion for candles and warmers than this is the business for you. Make sure you enjoy hosting in home parties and Facebook events, and shipping out samples and catalogs. The compensation plan doesn’t pay much, unless you have a downline to move up in the ranking system.
Scentsy Candles Review – No Recruiting Opportunity
Are you looking for something that doesn’t involve recruiting to make money? Don’t want to host in home parties? Check out this video where newbies are earning $300+ a day without recruiting or talking someone into buying anything.