Welcome to How To Start a Blog on WordPress The Easy Way.
Are you always on social media due to your online business; wondering how you are ever going to make all that money and have your time, like network marketers are always talking about?
Imagine waking up and learning you made money while you were sleeping, because being able to make money while you’re offline is invaluable.
If you’ve been thinking about starting a blog, now is the time to do it!
If you are like me, then you want someone to clearly explain to you how to start your own blog.
Blogging originally began as a way to document in an online journal or diary.
The most effective bloggers are those who are passionate about a specific topic. They know their subject matter well and more than anything else, they want to talk about it. If you cannot fully embrace your topic and don’t welcome those who will criticize your position, blogging may not be for you.
How To Start A Blog – Ways To Make Money Blogging?
- Promote your direct sales or multi-level marketing company.
- Set up affiliate advertising to promote third-party products and services. Get paid a commission for each sale.
- Find a sponsored blog post opportunity get paid a lump sum.
- Display ads on your blog and get paid per click. I recommend using Media.net!
- Sell your own products or create a course.
- You can sell almost anything on a lifestyle blog!
Many blogs operate for the dual purpose of allowing the developer to write about her or his most heartfelt interest and to simultaneously promote a product or service. There is nothing wrong with selling! Think about why you bought your last phone, car, or bar of soap, and chances are it is because of effective marketing. Somebody was selling and you bought.
How To Start A Blog:
- Choose your niche or brand.
- Choose the Right Platform. (Free vs )
- Buy Your Domain Name.
- Choose Your Website Hosting
- Sign up and pay for Website Hosting.
- Download WordPress.
- Buy a WordPress Theme for Your Blog. (Make sure it’s one of the popular ones.)
First, I would like discuss free versus self-hosted blogs. There are free blog hosting and plans, but there is a reason why most successful bloggers aren’t using them.
How To Start A Blog – Reasons to avoid using a free platform
- Ability to run ads and monetize your blog is restricted or forbidden
- The URL looks unprofessional (like www.myblog.blogspot.com)
- Many free platforms will run their own ads on your blog
- There is virtually no support available and the design options are limited
- You will not own your blog or the content
How To Start A Blog – Reasons why you should use WordPress
- WordPress is perfect for beginners
- There are tons of free themes and plugins
- Everything has a customization feature that doesn’t require coding knowledge
- It is the most popular blogging platform and has the most resources
- You will own your blog, all of the content so you can monetize it
At this point, you may be feeling a little overwhelmed, and I haven’t even gone into detail about the steps in starting a blog or how to to post content correctly.
Before you can begin blogging, you will want to become comfortable with the WordPress dashboard, which is where you set up all of your pages, along with making internal changes and updates.
How To Start a Blog on WordPress The Easy Way & Profit
Luckily for you, you can start your blog today the easy way. I am going to tell you how you can start a blog that is already set up today. All you need to do in a few easy steps and focus on what truly matters for your blog.
- Configure Your Blog – Choose between the popular themes we offer. Set up your plug ins.
- Post Your First Blog – Learn how to utilize keywords and SEO before your first blog post.
- Market Your Blog – Unfortunately, there is a lot more to simply writing a blog post correctly. As long as you have all the proper training, then you’ll be fine!
- Monetize Your Blog – Learn the best ways to make money from your blog.
The toughest decision you have to make today is what you want to blog about. Here are some ideas to narrow down what niche you’d like to focus on.
- Politics, History, Activism, Sports, Charity, etc
- Parenthood, Family, Children
- Lifestyle, Life experiences
- Beginner’s guides to anything, Educational or How To Guides!
- Make money online.
- Gaming, Music
- Travel experiences
Now that you have narrowed down your niche, then all you have to do is add your branding to your own WordPress site! Feel free to experiment with a few topics, and see what matches best matches your interests and passions.
- Watch the training.
- Brand your WordPress blog.
- Start creating content!
- WordPress Training
- Your Own Blog Set Up With POPULAR Themes.
- Step-by-Step Designing Your Blog
- Training on Choosing the Best Niche For You
- How to Produce Content That Generates Traffic
- Get Started With Email Marketing
- Learn Different Marketing Techniques
How To Start a Blog on WordPress The Easy Way & Profit – Start Your Amazon FBA Business Today for $3
Below is the break down of how the program works:
The course involves a very user-friendly and easy process.
Sign up for $3 and in 3 days you can have a 6 figure business plan set up on Amazon.
- Shows model of making money on amazon.
- How to open your amazon account.
- Find profitable products.
- How to list a product.
- How to ship products into an Amazon warehouse.
No monthly fee’s or quotas like personal volumes you have to meet or maintain either.
Start your business today for only $3 by clicking here.
To Your Success,